Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Something Magical


For those who know me, you probably know That I'm not really into cleaning. I can tidy, but cleaning isn't my thing. It doesn't excite me or relieve stress, or what ever people say it does. I can always find something better to do with my time. anyways, the other day I was folding laundry, hahaha which also hardly happens, but anyways, I came across my one Norwex cloth I own. Yes, I actually bought one!! I bought it to try it, to see if it really works, do my own experiments and what have you. So when coming across this cloth while folding the laundrysomething magical happened. I was transformed into some crazy cleaning lady! I can't explain the powers of the cloth, but all I know is that it took this none cleaning lady and made her into some crazy cleaning freak! I started cleaning anything I walked past, The couch, the chairs, the table, the fridge, you name it, I cleaned it and at the end of my crazy adventure, I cleaned the floor on my hands and knees with it! Geez, the only explanation I can think of is, I really want this cloth to fail, so I tried everything to try and make it fail, but all it did was leave my couch spotless from any drool marks or spills, made my kitchen more sparkley than MR. Clean and made my floors streak free and supper slippery that even Hudson slipped (he never slips). Needless to say, my house is clean this week and my norwex cloth is retired for now, until next laundry day!

No comments:

Post a Comment