Monday, August 10, 2009

They are still at it

Last time they were painting the front deck, well today they are back at it, except, they are painting the back of the house. I feel like an animal stuck in a cage. All my blinds are open, so they can see in, and there is no where for me to hide, well except up stairs. every move i make now is carefully planned, as to not show them to much of my self. I'm pretty sure they are enjoying Handy Mandy as they paint my extremely large window. Well, Hudson has a different view of the painters being in his back yard. he crawled up to the window, just stood their watching them. he thought it was the coolest thing. but when they wouldn't open the door to let him come play with them, he felt put out. like he expecting something in return for befriending them. Boy will he learn fast!
hmmmm... what else is new... well this weekend we attended yet another wedding. And yes, I bought a new dress of course, but it was no where near as beautiful as my BCBG dress #1 (as seen in the picture to the right). I still have yet to purchase #2 and #3, being on mat leave limits me a bit on what i can and can not buy. :( soon and very soon, I will be back at work, and ready to buy dress #2. Well it is nap timenow.
x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment