Thursday, September 10, 2009

So, you all know that i am trying to sell my house! it's been on the market for about 2 months now, with tones of lookers, but no one serious enough to make an offer :(
well today we had a viewing, and like always I clean up my house, so it's looking perfect, the people get here and i go outside for a bit! I try so hard to keep Hudson from making a mess, while we wait.
well today i come back home, and start opening the mail, and my phone rings, so i start walking around while talking on the phone like always, (this really bothers micheal for some reason), I look out the window to my back yard, and there was a dead something lying in the grass. ewwwwwwwwww.... my toes started to tingle and i yelled into the phone. oh my goodness, why oh why does the stupid neighbor cat have to leave it in my yard! I dont even like her. dont get me wrong, i lived with cats my whole life, i like cats... but this cat.... this cat drives me crazy. she thinks she can just hang out where ever she wants. in my house, in my backyard, ect.
anyways, I never thought to look in my backyard before i left my house. I hope the nice people weren't offended by the dead carcass just lying in plain view in the grass!! I may just have to give it back to the cat. leave it in her yard, see how she feels about that! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment