Monday, November 16, 2009

Almost done

Oh my goodness, it has been such a long time, so much has changed since the last time i wrote.
The painters have finished their painting job, and our house has been sold for about a month and a half now. I thought it would be easier to find a house to buy and make our own, then try and sell our house.. I turns out I was wrong.
we have had no luck in the house hunting department, seems as though people wanna stay in their house for the holidays. I had dreams of actually getting a christmas tree this year, and decorating our house for christmas. making new memories and starting new traditions. seems like that dream will be put off for one more year. In the mean time we have been slowly moving all our stuff to my mom and dads house. kind of handy, but not at the same time. It's good cause we aren't with out some where to go, and hudson will get to spend extra time with his grandparents. bad thing is that we have to move twice, but I guess thats the price we have to pay to find the perfect house.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating us :)
    I know your perfect house is out there, just waiting for that perfect family to move out and have an even better family move in- you guys! All in His timing... almost there!

    ReplyDelete