Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Early morning

well, I'm just sitting here on my long break at work. its too late to fall asleep, and to early to go home... 1 1/2 hours left to go. I can do it. any ways, while I was catching the baby for the c-section I started thinking about my crazy little monkey sleeping in his bed at home. who would have imagined he would turn out to be such an fun loving energetic little monkey. He is 14 months now and walking every where like crazy. he still doesn't speak English too well, but i know that will come, then i will be wishing I could get some quiet.
any ways... the thing about little monkeys is that they like to get into everything, which kinda makes cleaning/ cooking and showering difficult tasks. lately since I have been busy packing up our whole life, (and man oh man, we have tones of stuff, its ridiculous) Hudson G gets these great urges to wanna help, which is great, but his form of helping is unpacking the box while I am turned around getting more stuff to put in it, which makes packing double the length. another fun thing to do is flip into the box and play peek- a - boo. man that kid is none stop, always going going, going, wish some of his energy could rub off on me sometimes and even things out a bit... any ways, I'm about to fall asleep at the computer, g'nite and for most of the world good morning
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What other language is Hudson learning besides English?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. not sure.. might be Ukrainian or Punjabi

    ReplyDelete