Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 10 - How can this be

Day 10!!! This has gone by so fast, in just 19 more days I will be lying in an operating room, unconscious, in the hands of a surgeon. Oh man, starting to get real. Freaky! Tuesday I go for my Pre - op appointment, which will be 2 weeks before the surgery. There I will learn more about the surgery and recovery and get to ask all the questions that are filling my mind. Just have to remember to write them all down so I don't forget to ask them. Micheal gets to come with me to the appointment so he can ask questions and listen to how he has to treat me after the surgery. He better be nice, but not too nice as to not be annoying. I'm sure it wont be a problem. I have a feeling that I should start making lists and checking it twice, seems like I
need to get a lot done before, but it's not like I'll be bed ridden right? I'm just getting my jaw broken, not having a heart transplant or a C-section. It's still surgery, and I watch way too much TV, which probably isn't a good thing. Anyways, Day 10!! Crazy, I can't believe how fast 10 days goes by. In no time it will be christmas, than my birthday, than summer, than christmas again! geez time goes by WAY to fast sometimes. I am excited for the next year, there is a lot to look forward too. Hayden's first birthday, My birthday, getting my braces off, our 5th anniversary, going away for a weekend alone, Disneyland/Hawaii, Micheal's BIG 30, christmas, putting our house up for sale. Man, this up coming year is so exciting and to think it will be here in no time. If time keeps going by so quickly just like the last 10 days has, I should start making new goals for the following year!!! xoxo
PS. Since day 5 when I revealed that my baby wasn't breastfeeding any more, He started back at it the next day! Boy am I glad I had been pumping all that time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment