Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 12- PVR

Gotta say, I love the invention of the PVR. No more missed shows, or having to plan your day around show times, or even watching commercials. All are things of the past. I have to admit that we are a regular TV watching family, well mostly once the kids are in bed, and I do have some shows micheal will not watch, so thats what nap time is for :) I think if we didn't have a PVR we might use our time differently, but who knows what that would be, cause we have a PVR and it is not going any where. Anyways, thursdays are the most jam packed TV nights, good think we don't have to watch the commercials, or we would be up way later than we should be. Come to think of it, Wednesday night are pretty awesome this year, with Modern family and up all night. Both shows get me laughing my face off, sometimes so hard that tears start coming. Oh the joys of TV :) Anyways, I'm gonna go watch some monday night TV and each some chips and dip. Yeah I said it! haha ever since I blogged about it yesterday I couldn't
get the thought of chips out of my mind. So my lovely Husband brought some home after getting gas. he must love me :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment