Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 15 - Micheal


Micheal, Micheal, Micheal. Have I mentioned that I am lucky to have my best friend living with me, sharing every memory with me and loving life with me. His name is Micheal, yeah I know he has a hard job of being my bestie, my husband and a daddy. Some of you who don't know him too well might see him as a bit stand offish or grumpy. Thats just his scare tactic, he doesn't want just any mindless conversation or friendship, to him it has to be whole hearted and meaningful. what the point of wasting time with unneeded chitchat. Point taken, I could use some pointers from him, whats the point of having tons of friends that are just surface deep? There isn't really, I think a handful of good close friends seems more permanent, committed. Something you might not know about him is that every night he watches me press the "publish post" button and then quickly grabs the Ipad to read my blog, so cute right :) I know, he is pretty nice and perfect, but still I am nervous to spend the night at the hospital, leaving him home alone with the kids all night long. I have never left my baby over night, and I never dreamed that it would be because I was in the hospital. I thought it would have been a weekend away some where nice like whistler or victoria. But I guess there always has to be a first time, and a second and third time too :) I know they'll do find without me, but it is hard to think about what will go on when I'm not there, and I will probably never know. Which is probably for the best. Anyways, I'm off to eat my sweet chilli doritos and watch the much anticipated thursday night TV. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment