Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 of the blog challenge and i've decided it's going to be harder than I thought. It is 9:45 pm, and here I am! I don't know if this ever happens to you, but more than once a week I wake up singing random songs. It usually hits me when I am drinking my morning coffee and feeding my baby breakfast, it starts off with one song and leads to a whole montage. hahaha I know, kinda crazy. Todays song was very random, one that I haven't heard since my childhood. It was a great church song, don't know the name, but it goes like this; I love to be in your presence with your people singing praises, I love to stand and rejoice, lift my hands and raise my voice, you set my feet to dancing, you set my heart on fire, you give me reason to rejoice!!! So awesome, its a great way to start the day. Got me dancing and singing around my house and of course Hudson joined in with some great dance moves :) we even took down the sweet blanket
fort and made a dance club in it's place. Gotta say, some times being a mom can be challenging and tiring, but it's times like these that make the sleepless nights and snotty faces all worth it. Have a good night. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment