Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 25 - Rainy day


It was a typical west coast day today in whistler. There was rain, rain, and more rain. So glad I had my great warm + water proof lulu jacket. It was totally worth the money I spent for it last year. I must say, I didn't go crazy shopping this time around. Kept it pretty low key. Gotta save my money for christmas presents, it's hard being on a mat leave budget. Can't complain though because I get to spend quality time with my 3 favourite boys every single day. Don't know what I'm gonna do when I go back to work. I'm gonna miss their fun spirits, laughter and smiles. But I don't have to think about for 4 more months. Oh my goodness, only 4 more months, it goes by WAY too fast. Talking about way too fast, 29 days is going by too fast. There is only 4 more days till the surgery. Getting more nervous everyday. My oral surgeon called me yesterday at 830pm to see if I could come in before the surgery to double check some measurements. Oh my, kinda freaked me out when I saw his number, I thought maybe he was gonna say he has to postpone it or something. Anyways, I plan to fill the last few days with tons and tons of fun and excitement, before I am cooped up in my house till the swelling and colour goes down. Who knows how long that will take. The idea is to busy myself so I don't have time to think about what is to come. So i'm off to stuff my face with cheesies and do some much needed chillaxing on the couch. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment