Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 18 - Sunday


Sunday, sunday, sunday. I love sundays, sleeping in, family time, going to church together, chilaxing on the couch, ect. Most sundays ARE like that, today was not. Micheal had to leave before 7am because he played the drums for both morning services. So that means, no sleeping in for mommy, and lately Hayden has been waking up at 645am. That is WAY to early. I brought him into my room to play while I slept. My plan didn't work, he is such a busy little boy climbing things and falling off them. So no sleep for mommy today! Church was the normal goodness, Hudson asked to go straight to kids church when we got there, which was GREAT, and Hayden had a fun time in the nursery like always! SO the chilaxing on the couch part never happened, well until now (830pm). I was busy scouring the forest for tree branches, collecting leaves, making tags and paper cones, and tidying up the place! Yes very busy, but I'm glad that it is all done. This means that tomorrow all I have to do is wash the floors during nap time, and put out the food, right before the baby shower. AWESOME :) I am pretty happy with my branch finds, it is being used for a great idea for the baby shower, can't disclose it right now as some party goers might be reading this post. But it is a lovely idea. I will have picture tomorrow for sure :) I know this is a short and to the point post, but I am super tired and need to get to my chilaxing. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment