Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 17 - Let down

Sorry guys, I let you down. But of course I have an excuse, I was busy all day helping get ready for a wonderful feast for my father - in - laws 50th party. There was SO much food, from ribs to schwardies, to caesar salad and beans, to coleslaw and corn bread! It was definitely a mans meal. So between helping cutting up food, making decorations for the baby shower that i'm hosting on monday, rocking my baby to sleep, and getting myself ready for the party, I had no spare time. Then we got home late from the party, and I went straight to bed as I was super tired from my busy day. So today, I have decided to blog 2 times to make up for yesterdays absence. So, through the busyness of my day yesterday I still found time to enjoy my 2 favourite boys. We had breakie together, and enjoyed some of our favourite morning tv together, dinosaur train and super why. They are the 2 I can handle, sid the science kids just annoys me, and creates a lot of questions. For example, why are there only 4 kids in the class?, is it becausethey are slower learners? There has to be some thing wrong with Meg, and the list goes on. Then comes wild krats. It is a pretty cool show, and I learn a lot from it, but I think its a little too old for Hudson. There is always a part that scares him, but he still watches, but with his hands over his ears. hahaha silly guy. I think it's kinda weird that it comes on at 1030, the kids that are old enough to watch it should be in school. Anyways, thats just one opinion. I'm off to eat some breakie. xoxo My favourite boys watching super why

No comments:

Post a Comment