Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 11 - Snack Time

I don't know about you, but I love to snack, especially on things that are not good for you. My favourite is chips! mmmmm plain ripple chips and dip, soooo good. I could snack on that every day, but I don't. I rarely even have it in my house, its usually a christmas snack time thing. Anyways, I have lots of things I like to snack on at different times during the day. For instance, I love afternoon tea and chocolate during my kids nap time. hahaha might be so I don't have to share the chocolate with my little candy monster, but also because chocolate and regular red rose tea is delicious :). And chips, I can eat those anytime, usually after dinner while watching TV. I do like all sorts of flavours, from doritos to all dressed, to jalapeneo and cheddar. But again, i haven't had chips int he house for a while, which is kinda sad, my TV watching evenings are missing something. I think the worst of my snacking was after I had Hayden. Micheal and I would put the kids to bed and get out our favourite flavour of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. We would alternate between "if i had 100,000,000 flavors" and "half baked". When we were out we would take turns going to the corner store to buy another one. Man, we had something good going on, it's no wonder it took longer to loose the baby weight this time around. needless to say, we no longer have a freezer full of ice cream or a closet full of chips, which is sad and a little depressing. But its for the good, well at least thats what I keep telling myself, constant snacking is not good for our health or our waist line. But with all that said, I've been thinking, with my up coming surgery shouldn't I be bulking up and eating all the junk now, so I can start clean after the surgery?! The way I see it, after the surgery I wont be able to eat solid food for a while so I will loose some weight, and when I start eating solids again, I can start a healthy eating plan and exercise regime to keep the weight off and the weight that I do gain can be muscle. Perfect plan I say, is it realistic? why not, can I do it? that is the ultimate question, and right now I say YES! If i've done it before, I can certainly do it again. so I leave you with a question, what is your favourite snack food? be honest now :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment