Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 22 - closer

Its getting closer and closer to the surgery date. This time next week I will be sitting in a hospital bed at Langley memorial with ice packs wrapped around my face. I will probably/ hopefully be nicely drugged and watching one of my fave chick flicks, maybe 13 going on 30, 27 dresses or 2 weeks notice. hahaha maybe i'll get them all in before I go home on friday morning. I'm sure I will get a lot more movie watching done in the next 3 weeks. Wow!!! I have to admit, I have watched some you - tube renditions of the jaw surgery. Kinda cool, but super freaky at the same time. Any ways, sorry I didn't post yesterday I was busy yet again. I have to get all my fun in before I am stuck at home, in hiding like some outcast. So yesterday I got these very attractive hooks attached to my braces wires. Which took a whole hour or so. In the
evening I went down town with my sister in law Annie, for a fun filled night of high heals and fashion. We were guests at the Blanche Macdonald's grad 2011 fashion show. It was a fun excuse to get dressed up and hit the town. Again I'm so glad to have the iphone. The map app worked wonders and we found our way without a hitch :) To top it off, at the end of the night we of course got some late night mcd's. We shared a 2 cheese burger meal. Mmmmm so yummy. Now we are away in whistler for the weekend. It is a winter wonderland here, very pretty with the trees all lit up. So till tomorrow xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment